We are your local
Certified Insurance Agent for:
- Covered CA Preview - Region 18 Orange County[36 pg.]
(Case study examples, rates, etc.)
- Covered CA individual & family tri-fold brochure [2 pg.]
- Health plans booklet: Insurance carriers, regions, etc.[22 pg.]
- Changes coming to health care in 2014[2 pg.]
- Getting yourself and your family covered[3 pg.]
Applications & Forms (Individual and Family):
Income eligibility chart[1 pg]
Covered California individual & family application[36 pg.]
Appeals Form[1 pg]
Small Business Applications & Forms:
- Covered CA SHOP tri-fold brochure (small business) [2 pg]
- Covered California SHOP Employer application[7 pg]
(EMPLOYER - Small Business Health Options Program)
- Covered California SHOP Employee application[5 pg]
(EMPLOYEE - Small Business Health Options Program)
Get a Quote:
- ON the exchange with Covered California
- OFF the exchange (NoCobra.com)
CoveredCA Exchange Plan Designs:
- Summary of benefits of medal plan options
- New healthcare terms glossary
obamacareOC.com Covered California
Income Eligibility Table:
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act provides protection for many Californians to make sure what they pay for health coverage is not more than a set percentage of your family income. This Income Eligibility Chart shows how it may apply to you.
Summary of Benefits:
- This link will take you to the CoveredCA.com website and provide a summary of Health Insurance Beneftis.
Available Health Insurance Carriers:
- See which Insurance Carriers in California are offered in your area.
Here are some links to assist you:
obamacareOC.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
get a quote
So, you are not from sunny California? That is ok, we've got you covered. You can qualify for Obamacare in all 50 states!
Do you qualify for a subsidy or tax credit?
Open Enrollment: 10/15/18 - 1/15/19