get a quote
So, you are not from sunny California? That is ok, we've got you covered. You can qualify for Obamacare in all 50 states!
obamacareOC.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
* Open Enrollment Starts 11/1/16 *
We are your local
Certified Insurance Agent for:
Healthy Families is no longer being offered and is transitioning to Medi-Cal. The new program is called "Targeted Low Income Children's Program (TLICP). Here are some of the details...
Minors ages 0 - 19
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage (through Denti-Cal, including orthodontics such as braces)
* Limited vision coverage (one eye exam and pair of lenses and frames every 24 months, no restrictions
on emergency services).
* Immunizations (through automatic enrollment with Vaccines for Children program)
* Mental health services (therapeutic behavioral services require pre-screening through the Early and
Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) program)
* Limited alcohol and other drug treatment services (comparable to services previously provided through
* Acupuncture and chiropractic services (2 visits/month maximum)
* California resident
* U.S. citizen or national, legal permanent resident or other legal immigration status
* Countable gross family income must be between 100-250% Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
* Minors previously covered under the Healthy Families program were moved to this new program as of
* Accelerated enrollment options are available; all premium-related issues are handled by the Premium
Payment Section in Sacramento, all eligibility determination issues are handled by the local County
* None for minors whose countable gross family income is below 150% FPL, $13/per month for minors
whose countable gross family income is between 150% FPL and 250 % FPL, maximum $39/month for
families with three or more eligible minors.
For more information:
Visit the Department of Health Care Services website.