obamacareOC.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
get a quote
So, you are not from sunny California? That is ok, we've got you covered. You can qualify for Obamacare in all 50 states!
You can enroll in health insurance through Covered California™ during the open enrollment period starting in the fall 2013. Coverage begins January 1, 2014. You can start shopping and comparing your options today with this tool.
Enrollment process is easy and you can choose the method that works best for you:
Online at www.CoveredCA.com. Our website provides information about each health insurance plan, explained in clear and simple terms. You will know exactly what you pay and what you get before you buy.
* By phone. Call the Covered California Customer Call Center at (888) 975-1142
* In person. Covered California Certified Insurance Agents and Certified Enrollment Counselors are available in your community to provide expert advice and support. Find one by calling (888) 975-1142, or through www.CoveredCA.com.
* By mail. Send application forms to: Covered California Service Center P.O. Box 3530Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-5667
When you are ready to enroll, have the following:
* Number of people being enrolled (whole or partial family), including the birth date of each person
* Social security number(s) for each family member
* Home ZIP code
* Most recent income tax filings, including dependent tax information and head of household status (if any)
* Legal immigration information, such as your immigration number
* Information about your status as a member of a federally recognized tribe
If you have health insurance that offers the minimum essential benefits through your employer, or use Medicare or Medi-Cal, you should continue to use that. If you have insurance through your job, but your spouse or children are not covered through your employer’s plan, you may be eligible to use Covered California to get insurance for the rest of your family.
Open Enrollment: 10/15/19 - 6/30/20
We are your local
Certified Insurance Agent for: