obamacareOC.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
So, you are not from sunny California? That is ok, we've got you covered. You can qualify for Obamacare in all 50 states!
An Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) is usually made up of a group of physicians, one or a small number of hospitals, and other healthcare providers who contract either with an insurer or directly with an employer to provide services for enrollees/employees. The arrangement is similar to a PPO; however, enrollees must receive their health services from only the designated exclusive providers in order for any portion of the care to be covered by the insurance carrier.
Please contact your health plan to determine if Mission Hospital is a participating provider.
Anthem Direct Links:
Pathway X - Tiered EPO
(10MB +/- files may or may not work)
Find this link on the right side of the
Anthem Blue Cross website and click it!
ANTHEM BLUE CROSS
Search for a doctor on the Anthem Blue Cross EPO Network:
1) Click the link to the right
2) Once you get to the Anthem page, find the same link and click on it.
3) Scroll down to your county and click.
4) It may be 10MB file...they are constantly changing and updating it.
5) Your doctor may not be in the list, so be sure to contact your doctor directly and ask if they will be accepting the "Anthem EPO network."
get a quote
Hoag is an “In-Network” provider for Health Net PPO Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum plans and Cigna Local Plus.
Hoag is a Tier 2 provider for Anthem EPO and remains out of network for Blue Shield PPO, which may result in a higher out of pocket expense for consumers.
The PPO plans accepted at Mission Hospital are:
Open Enrollment: 10/15/19 - 6/30/20
We are your local
Certified Insurance Agent for: