We are your local
Certified Insurance Agent for:
You can enroll in health insurance through Covered California™ during the open
enrollment period starting in the fall 2015. Coverage begins January 1, 2016. You
can start shopping and comparing your options today with this tool.
How to apply ON or OFF the exchange:
-INSTRUCTIONS:Download the Application Instructions by clicking on the
RED button to the right or the link on the very top navigation bar of this website.
-VIDEOS:CoveredCA.com videos are in the BLUE buttons on the right.
- HARD COPY APPLICATION: 95% of our clients apply online at
CoveredCA.com, but if you need a HARD COPY APPLICATION, no problem.
- NOT FROM CALIFORNIA?: That's easy! Just click the link to the right!
- Applying ON the Exchange: First you have to designate us as your agent.
Then go to CoveredCA.com and Shop and Compare and preview plans. Next,
you will spend about 30 minutes filling out the online application. it is very user
friendly, but very time consuming. Download the Application Instructions for the
detailed step-by-step process.
- Applying OFF of the Exchange: Go to NoCobra.com and run an Instant
Quote. If you need help selecting a plan or have questions, then just let us
know. Once you have decided on a plan, you just click the APPLY NOW button
and you will be directed to the online application for the carrier of your choice.
- Need Short Term temporary coverage? We've got you covered!
obamacareOC.com © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
get a quote
Open Enrollment: 10/15/19 - 6/30/20
So, you are not from sunny California? That is ok, we've got you covered. You can qualify for Obamacare in all 50 states!
Enrollment process is easy and you can choose the method that works best for you:
Online at www.CoveredCA.com. Our website provides information about each health insurance plan, explained in clear and simple terms. You will know exactly what you pay and what you get before you buy.
* By phone. Call the Covered California Customer Call Center at (888) 975-1142
* In person. Covered California Certified Insurance Agents and Certified Enrollment Counselors are available in your community to provide expert advice and support. Find one by calling (888) 975-1142, or through www.CoveredCA.com.
* By mail. Send application forms to: Covered California Service Center P.O. Box 3530Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-5667
When you are ready to enroll, have the following:
* Number of people being enrolled (whole or partial family), including the birth date of each person
* Social security number(s) for each family member
* Home ZIP code
* Most recent income tax filings, including dependent tax information and head of household status (if any)
* Legal immigration information, such as your immigration number
* Information about your status as a member of a federally recognized tribe
If you have health insurance that offers the minimum essential benefits through your employer, or use Medicare or Medi-Cal, you should continue to use that. If you have insurance through your job, but your spouse or children are not covered through your employer’s plan, you may be eligible to use Covered California to get insurance for the rest of your family.